Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm fiftysomething and have no bucket list

I'm fiftysomething and have no bucket list.  Oh, I'm hip.  I'm on Facebook and Twitter following everyone else's lives.  As a voyeur in social media, I realize I'm in the second half of my life (hopefully) with no bucket list.  What things do I want to do before the end comes?  Heck, I don't know.  The other day, one of my high school buddies went swimming with dolphins.  She said she could strike one more thing off her bucket list.  That got me to thinking.  I have no list.  I can't even think of anything to put on my list.  I need help.  I'm hoping to find folks who are willing to share their bucket lists with me, so I melt my brain freeze and make my list before it is too late.  Help me out.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment